Marketing & Technical Sales Specialist
Are you a graduate in an STEM subject looking to jump-start your career in a hi-tech industry? Do you want to explore a commercially-orientated role? UniKLasers is looking for a Marketing & Technical Sales Specialist to support our sales growth as we develop a range of advanced DPSS laser products. You'll need to be an ambitious, confident and proactive individual that understands the needs of potential clients in industry and academia.
<p class="font_8">- Business prospecting, lead generation and technical sales within a designated territory - Customer relationship management - Representing UniKLasers at domestic and international exhibitions - Writing news article and social media posts - Website administration</p>
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM subject, minimum 2:1
- Confident communicator
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously
- Competence in Microsoft Office applications
- Sound knowledge of laser physics and/or optoelectronics
- Experience working in industry
- Experience with web design/development, particularly with Wix
- Familiarity with technical sales
Applicants must have the permanent right to work in the UK.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com