Marketing & Technical Sales Specialist
Are you a graduate in a STEM subject looking to start your career in a hi-tech industry? Do you want to explore a commercially-orientated role? UniKLasers is looking for a Marketing & Technical Sales Specialist to support our sales growth as we develop a range of advanced DPSS laser products. You'll need to be an ambitious, confident and proactive individual that understands the needs of potential clients in industry and academia.
UniKLasers designs and manufactures single frequency DPSS laser products for a variety of end users. Applications of our lasers include holography, metrology, spectroscopy, imaging, optical manipulation and quantum technology - the possibilities are truly endless. In this role, you'll be seeking out potential users of our lasers in these applications, so any experience of knowledge of these is beneficial. You'll have a responsibility for sales in a designated territory, starting domestically. This involves lead generation, lead qualification, generating price quotes and answering technical queries with support from the engineering team. You need to be friendly, confident and take a real interest in prospective customers' applications.
Additionally, you'll be maintaining our online presence via our website and social media profiles. This is a small but important part of the role that supports sales, as well as keeping pace with a fast-moving industry.
- Business prospecting, lead generation and technical sales within a designated territory
- Customer relationship management
- Representing UniKLasers at domestic and international exhibitions
- Writing news article and social media posts
- Website administration
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM subject, minimum 2:1
- Confident communicator
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously
- Competence in Microsoft Office applications
- Sound knowledge of any of the following: laser physics, holography, metrology, spectroscopy, optical tweezing, quantum devices
- Experience with web design/development, particularly with Wix
- Familiarity with technical sales
Applicants must have the permanent right to work in the UK.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org